Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Happy & Healthy - Breakfast

Whoop Whoop!!!
I have an important announcement to make ...   


Over the years, blogging and linky parties have allowed me to create and establish friendships with many amazing teachers.  One blog post of mine has allowed me to create yet another friendship with a new and exciting idea.  On my recent Summer Bucket List post, I talked about eating healthy throughout the summer so that I can continue those habits into the school year.  Marion, from Mentoring in the Middle, commented on my post then sent me a personal email.  In her email, she expressed her idea to me of creating a linky party that allows teachers to share their favorite healthy meals.  It got me thinking of what a great idea that would be!!  We could share specific meal ideas like breakfasts, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts, etc.  This would allow me to broaden my ideas of easy meals and maybe find new, healthy, and easy ideas very quickly.

Therefore, I am happy to announce that Mentoring in the Middle and myself will be joining up to create the Happy & Healthy Linky Party every Wednesday!  Each week we will look for different meals, snacks, and/or drinks that relate to a specific category.  We will post our editable recipe card and you fill them out and post them on your blog talking about your favorite healthy meal.  You then link up the our party so other teachers can read about your favorite healthy recipes.

A special thank you to Marion for this brilliant idea!  Please make sure to visit her blog and spread the word!

 

An now ...
LINKY TIME!


Happy & Healthy Breakfast Edition

Our first meal of choice is probably the most important one for all of us teachers!  We will be asking you to give us your favorite healthy breakfast recipe that you eat during the school year!  Please make sure that after posting your favorite breakfast recipe that you link up with our party and check in with other blogs to find new breakfast recipes to use this school year!




Now It's Your Turn



I am so excited to see everyone's favorite healthy breakfast recipes!




An InLinkz Link-up

2 comments:

  1. Your parfait looks delicious! I'm a raisin bran girl myself, which is not exciting, but it's what works for me. I'm going to check back in future weeks and see what other delicious ideas you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fruit and vegetables are the obvious choice. The problem is that every corner seems to be filled with a fast food joint. This makes making the healthy choices a little bit harder. what is the healthiest drink with electrolytes

    ReplyDelete